Teacher Created Story Engineering: Problem-Solving Short Stories Using STEM, Grades 3-4 (TCR8274)
Regular price $14.99
Teacher Created Story Engineering: Problem-Solving Short Stories Using STEM
- Integrate engineering and literacy into your curriculum with this innovative approach to learning.
- Students will read fictional passages and solve problems using STEM and the engineering design process.
- Students can create devices and solutions using everyday materials.
- Each unit focuses on one problem and one challenge, but other problems are presented as options for future challenges.
- The activity pages invite individual and group work with room for brainstorming, problem-solving, building, testing, and reflecting.
- The book includes 12 units, which each include a teacher overview and lesson plan, one original fiction passage with room in margins for annotations, and STEM activity sheets based on a single STEM problem/challenge.
- 112 pages.