Crazy Aaron's 4" Ion Glow Thinking Putty Tin, Glows in the Dark
Crazy Aaron's 4" Ion Glow Thinking Putty
Atoms are the particles from which everything in the physical world is made. When an atom interacts with a physical force like heat or electricity, it becomes an ion. Ions have positive or negative charges and are always looking to become neutral again. This is why the filaments of a plasma ball always move towards your hand.
Need to find your balance? Try Ion Glow Thinking Putty®. It’s white in daylight and glows a beautiful turquoise hue to help you find your center in the dark.
- Color: White | Glows Blue
- Features: Glows, Sculptable, Tearable, Firm Texture
- Materials: Non-toxic silicone
- Each tin includes 1/5 lb (3.2 oz) of Genuine Crazy Aaron’s® Thinking Putty
- Manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals challenged with disabilities
- Tons of fun for ages 3+
- Never dries out!
- Proudly made in the USA