Creative Teaching Financial Literacy for Kids Bulletin Board (CTP10178)
Help students understand financial fundamentals and more with the 33 pieces in this Financial Literacy Bulletin Board.
With this set, students will learn a variety of financial vocabulary and concepts including:
- methods of payment - credit cards, debit cards, checks
- credit and interest
- needs vs. wants
- spend or save
- goods and services
- income or gift
- save, spend, donate, invest
- ways to earn income
- job skills
- financial institutions
- tips for financial success
- charitable giving
In addition, you can use the content-rich pieces for instruction, for reference, and to support core learning standards!
The pieces in this set are interactive teaching tools. They are great for use in small groups, where students can have hands-on manipulation of the pieces. They are also perfect for use under a document camera to teach/demonstrate concepts to the entire class. They also work well in a pocket chart or center.
- Perfect for grades 1-3.
- Pieces range in size from 6.25"w x 4"h to 16.75"w x 11.25"h
- Bulletin board set also includes an instructional guide with bulletin board ideas, classroom activities, and a reproducible