Bouncy Bands for Middle School and High School Chairs
Bouncy Bands for Middle and High School Chairs are designed specifically for chairs that are 17-24" wide. The band is thicker for this style chair to provide for a better sensation and the ends have a round loop for easier installation.
- Loops are molded on both ends of the Bouncy Band. They install to the chair in seconds!
- Chairs can be lifted, moved and stacked, while the support pipes and bands stay secured.
- Note: The heavy-duty band and support pipes are free of latex and pthalates.
Bouncy Bands for Middle and High School Chairs.
- Students love being able to wiggle while they work!
- Active students are more productive and spend more time on task when they can move.
- Students with short legs enjoy being able to rest their feet on the Bouncy Band instead of having them dangle all day.
- In addition, students who feel anxious when working enjoy being able to stretch their legs to release their anxiety while they work.
- Many adults with Restless Leg Syndrome, Deep Vein Thrombosis and diabetes rave about how the Bouncy Bands help them increase their blood circulation and even burn calories during they day while they work.
- Chairs can be lifted, moved and stacked, while the 4" support pipes and bands stay secured. Be sure to position the support pipes with the groove at the top for the band to rest inside so that tension keeps the band securely attached to the chair legs.